- www.americanclublyon.org – American Club of Lyon
- www.france-etatsunis-grenoble.com – France Etats-Unis Association
- avf.asso.fr/fr/grenoble – Accueil Ville de France Grenoble
- avf.asso.fr/fr/meylan/ – Accueil Ville de France Meylan
- www.wwng.net – Working Women’s Network of Grenoble
- www.sweethomegrenoble.com – Sweet Home Grenoble
- www.internations.org – InterNations
- www.grenoble-oxford.org – Grenoble Oxford Alliance
- www.angloinfo.com – Information for Anglophones
- www.connexionfrance.com – Connexion Newspaper in English
- www.expatwomen.com – Expat Women
- www.expatica.com – Expatica
Life in Grenoble
- https://www.breezerelo.com/ – Relocation services for Grenoble and its surroundings
- www.grenoble-isere.com/en – AEPI: Isere-Grenoble Economic Development and Business Investment
- www.grenoble.fr – Information about the city
- www.grenoblelife.com – English-language website for Grenoble
blogspot.fr/ – English Musical Theater for High Schoolers
- http://www.air-rhonealpes.fr/monair/commune/38185 – Air Quality
- http://www.meteo-grenoble.com – Weather
- www.aac-intercultural.com – Active Adaptation Counseling
- http://www.counsellinginfrance.com/THERAPISTS&COACHES/ElizabethStoneMatho.htm. – Counseling in France
- www.grenoblechurch.org – St. Marc’s English Speaking church in Grenoble
- www.icgrenoble.org – International Church of Grenoble
- stjeandelacroix.free.fr/ – Catholic Church with monthly English masses in St Martin d’Uriage;
Schools with provisions for English-speaking foreigners
Grenoble has some public (non-fee paying) and private (fee-paying) schools which offer international sections. The aim of most public and private schools is to integrate pupils arriving from abroad into the French school system and language. For the most part they tend to teach the main curriculum in French with additional English reading/writing programs. When fees are charged, they are not normally huge.
- L’Ecole Rondeau Montfleury: Catholic. Fee paying. Based in Corenc. Ages 3–15 years. Main curriculum taught in French but provides an English reading and writing program. Entry to the English section is based on an entry examination testing English.
- L’Ecole Houille Blanche: Public – fees not payable. Based in Grenoble. Ages 6–11 years. Main curriculum taught in French but provides an English reading/writing program.
- Ecole Notre Dame: Catholic. Fee paying. Based in St. Martin d’Uriage. Main curriculum taught in French but provides English reading and writing program. Ages 2.5 (if child is dry) – 11 years. Telephone: 04 76 89 77 20. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Positive International Montessori School in Gieres, 3 rue de la Condamine, welcomes the children from 3 to 12 years old, more information on the website: www.positiveschool.fr
- American School of Grenoble Europole: Fee paying. Located in the Cité Scolaire Internationale Europole school near the train station, Grenoble. Teaches the American program in English with additional lessons to help master French. Ages 11-19 years. For children likely to be residing temporarily in France.
- Cité Scolaire Internationale: Fees not payable. An International School based in the City Centre near the train station. Teaches the main curriculum for the Baccalaureat program in French with an additional English reading/writing program. Entry to the English section is based on an entry examination testing English. Also has other sections: Spanish, Arabic, German. Ages 11-19 years.
- banque-rhone-alpes.fr/ – English speaking bank service in Grenoble: Banque Rhone-Alpes, 20 bd Jean Pain, 38000 Grenoble, 04.38.0238.81, email@example.com
- Crédit Agricole – Bilingual Service: Alison DUPRE, Bilingual Account Manager, 15-17 rue Paul Claudel, BP67, Grenoble Cedex 9 firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 09 69 32 20 86, From abroad: 00 33 969 322 086
Bookstores and Libraries with English Books
- Babel Association English lending library in Grenoble. 2 rue Sainte Ursule, 38000 Grenoble. You can contact the Babel Association at https://associationbabel.eu/library/.
- Bibliothèques municipales internationale de Grenoble – English books and DVDs based in the center of Grenoble in the Europole area.
The links provided above are for your entertainment and enjoyment only. Open House has no responsibility for the content of such websites nor does Open House verify or endorse the information and content provided on such third-party websites.