Get more from Grenoble by becoming a member of its largest English-speaking cultural association.
Membership benefits include:
* Unlimited free access to Open House Groups, including Book Group, Tots Group, Café Français, Cultural Outings Group, Café Anglais and Crafts Group;
* Free and/or discounted entry to all Open House events;
* Exclusive free membership to Grenoble’s leading language library at l’association Babel;
* Exclusive access to our social networks of circa 300 members (Open House Members’
Facebook page and Open House Parents’ Facebook page);
* Access to all the latest events, news, business opportunities and member information via the bi-monthly Open House newsletter.
Yearly membership fees: 2018/19:
35€ – Family Membership (Includes spouse and children (up to the age of 18)
35€ – Individual Membership
20€ – Individual Student Membership
(If you are applying for Student Membership, please send a valid copy of your student identification to: email@example.com)
Once you have completed and submitted a Membership Application, you will receive an email confirming receipt and welcome letter.
To pay by cheque, click here and complete the membership form.
Once completed, select the ‘pay by cheque’ option on the form and send the cheque to: Open House Grenoble, 2 rue Henri Ding, 38000 Grenoble.
Please note that additional costs will be incurred for money transfer payments from non-French banks.
Bank identification details for payments by money transfer:
Please note: Your bank may charge a fee for the transaction, which is not deductible from the cost of membership.
In the event of any transfer error, you are responsible for obtaining a reverse-transfer from Open House. Contact us if you have any queries.
Please include your e-mail address on the bank transfer form so that we can e-mail you confirmation of receipt of payment.
The success of our association is down to our hard-working volunteers and our desire to create a strong community in Grenoble. If you are a member and would like a copy of our annual report for detailed financial information, please contact us.